Wednesday 4 February 2009

Stressss!

Today I got one of my coursework assignments back and I got a first in it! Hurrah!
So tonight I wanted to celebrate a bit, go out and dance or even just pop down to the shops and buy my self a nice present for doing so well. No such luck - I have another coursework due in tomorrow and can hardly find anything relevant to it in my expensive textbook (£30.99 in the end and because I've now spent £100 at the bookstore I now get £5 off my next purchase. Whoopee-do. I've only had the loyalty card for a couple of months as well... I still need to take the wellies back).

I decided that the best thing to do was to half take it easy this evening and so I have combined my work with some more relaxing activities - baking the second cake (which was a much better colour because I used red food colouring instead of pink which made it stronger) and also doing a face pack - Lush's 'Mask of Magnaminty'. When I first bought it one of my friends looked at it and said "Wow it looks like goose poo!" then he smelt it... "It smells like fresh chewing gum! Wicked!" The goose poo-chewing gum combination put me off a bit, but once you get over that its lovely! Minty and fresh!

Pjs from La Senza..
New Herbal Essences on my hair - It doesn't smell as strong!


My icing writing was a bit dodgy this time because of the hundreds and thousands on the top but its just about readable.

Also, just so you know, my method of tricking myself into working by doing fun things alongside it doesn't actually work because I haven't done an awful lot. It's going to be a late one tonight!

2 comments:

  1. My birthday is coming up soon and I wouldn't mind having a cake like that in the morning.. great blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cakes looks really yummy! I love the pink frosting!

    ReplyDelete