Tuesday 10 November 2009

What a Girl Needs

Hermes have got this wonderful way of illustrating all the products on their website with beautiful little drawings. They have completely managed to convince me that I need Hermes soap ($40) and scented drawer liners ($45) amongst other things. Here are a couple of my favourite items that are obviously completely essential:

(1) Gardening set - nice sunny day, tending to the flower beds with Hermes tools...
Photobucket
(2) Once the gardening is done, how about a spot of tea on the lawn from a Hermes teapot?
Photobucket
(3) Then, polish off the hermes stirrups for a quick gallop on my (sadly imaginary) horse...
Photobucket

Ah what a wonderful afternoon. Don't forget, if you've got any money left after that, make sure you buy a Hermes money clip to keep your cash safe ready for your next Hermes splurge.

Photobucket

If only!

All images www.hermes.com

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous items and I love the artwork as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, if only I had those items and I would conclude my life as charmed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The teapot drawing is soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always adore Hermes' illustrations.

    So fun and beautiful.

    lululetty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know, i didn't even know they sold tablewares! and it's funny that you mentioned hermes because my boss told me to check their website out earlier today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post! I need that gardening set!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. so funny!! I love the little drawings! I think my favorite is the first one, with the flowers -so cute!! I never knew they sold things besides bags, scarves, wallets and such.

    Thanks you for the very sweet comment on my post! You're always so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. If Only, is right! Hahah. Love the drawings, they are always so creative.

    ReplyDelete