Monday 2 November 2009

Gold

I received an email earlier from Helen at Dare Digital regarding the new Giles for New Look collection which is due to hit the stores next Monday. I've purchased a couple of items from this line in the past - the fabrics are lovely and the quality of the clothes is great unlike some collaborations with high street stores (I'm looking at you K-Mo) so be sure to check it out!

The collection is described as "modern British glamour at it's finest" -
My personal fave is the leopard print skirt - the strong, bold colours are delicious.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hope everyone had a wonderful hallowe'en! Let me know what you got up to - mine involved some rather lethal punch, setting off the fire alarm with a smoke machine (and 'needing' to rip it off the ceiling), and dressing the dog up as a burglar.


11 comments:

  1. From head to toe, everything in this post would so make the perfect oufit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Do they sell any of this in the US? I want to wear all of it! I could see you looking good in this too :)
    Sounds like a perfect halloween!! haha. What did you drss up as? I was Poison Ivy and went dancing with sisters and friends on Friday. Saturday was not as exciting though, mostly just taking forever to get dressed and then walking around town with friends then eventually getting some food. Did you actually take the alarm off the ceiling? That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing pieces!

    Will we get to see your costume? Also, if you are interested, I am having a not-contest over at my blog, where I will choose sub-finalists, and then have a poll. The only prize is a post dedicated to your costume, and links back to your blog, but you still get to know that your costume was voted in as really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress and skirt. I dressed as Lady Gaga for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the comment! You made an amazing Lady Gaga!! the pictures were great! I suppose I should probably give you the link to my Facebook album as well- http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=132374&id=555222343&ref=mf
    Mind you my name is not the same, my real name is Joanna but I like going by Niv as a nickname :)
    Please do let me know if it's worth buying or not!!
    Oh! and I finally added one of those 'followers' things at the bottom of my sidebar and you can also follow me on bloglovin. hope that helps!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the detail in the black dress its so pretty, all the peices are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these pieces are gorgeous. I adore the skirt and the shoes, they are amazing! I love your description of your halloween and "needing" to rip it off the ceiling. Brilliant. Going as lady gaga is amazing as well although cant believe that women in Asda, its halloween after all! Hope you post some pictures! xo
    teacups-and-saucers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning pieces, darling!
    Love that dress so!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are awesome! Love the shoes. Gorgeous. =D

    Summer
    A Writers Den
    Brown Mestizo

    ReplyDelete