Tuesday 24 November 2009

Short 'n' Shoulders

The sky doesn't want to be any other colour than grey at the moment. Perhaps it influenced today's outfit choice. I bought this dress from ASOS sometime last year in the sale (I rarely buy clothes online because I like to have a good feel of the fabric and try it on. Plus parting with the postage money to return it would be soul destroying) and it's one of those old faithful dresses that gets whipped out when there is nothing else to wear. The big shoulders make it pretty flattering as it gives a hip slimming effect. Apologies for wearing the same boots over and over - I'm in need of some new ones and debating whether to buy the Ashish for topshop ones that would make me about 6ft3. Hmmm...

Bit of a random post photograph wise.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The tights are from Primark and seem to be the most durable tights ever - every other pair of tights I have ever posessed just get laddered instantly and it makes me slightly suicidal - so for £2, it's totally worth stocking up on these.

I'm going to a charity fashion show tonight with my mother, hopefully a drink won't be spilled all over me like last nights charity do!

8 comments:

  1. I love the photos! The studs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shirt, from what i can see, looks adorable! i love the color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pictures,dear! Grey is a pretty color on you, I love your shoes too:)

    Hope you have fun at the fashion show!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so good in that color! It really compliments your eyes. I really need to buy some new tights. I only have three pairs, and one of them is completely torn up! I would love to see you in a pair of Ashish wedges! I've been wanting a pair myself but I don;t think I would wear them enough, well unless I got them in the plain black. But the thing about black is that I already have a million pairs of plain black shoes! But I think you could look really great in them, especially with the leopard, I could totally see you wearing those!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute outfit, with just enough badass!

    And it is perfectly excusable to wear those boots all the time, they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that shoulders!

    Peace and love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the boots! I really need a new pair too... actually the last pair I bought was some black ones from Frye about two years ago. I have a hard time letting go of shoes I adore. ♥

    ReplyDelete