Tuesday 16 November 2010

Clip Clop Clog.

To celebrate getting through an entire week at my new job, I snook into town on Saturday and picked up these French Connection clog boots. I do like the summer versions of the clog, but because I don't have matchstick legs, they don't do an awful lot for me and these ankle boots are slightly less severe.

I am in love. They look much nicer in real life, I promise. Comfortable enough for stomping round in the day time in, and allow me to crash right through that 6ft barrier.. I think i'm 6ft2 or 3 in these... Perfect! Combined with glittery socks they meet all my winter footwear needs.

I barely have this scarf off my neck these days - it's strange that this is the first time I've posted it because it has basically become a part of my neck.






Vintage blazer and belt - pinched from my mum. Scarf - Moschino Cheap and Chic, Top/Dress - H&M, Glitter socks - Made from an old pair of tights that had a hole in, Clog Boots - French Connection.

I am really not enjoying these dark mornings... honestly I had forgotten what it was like! For three years, I never had to be up before about ten 'o' clock for lectures. Thank god I've got another year at uni to do at some point before I qualify so I can experience semi-hibernation once more.

On the upside, the Manchester Christmas market starts this week so I'll certainly be paying it a visit asap to stuff my face with all the goodies it has to offer.

13 comments:

  1. Whoa, over 6 feet! How tall are you Amazon woman?!?! I'm lucky if I can make myself 5'9", and that's only with 6" heels. I'm jealous. Both of the clog boots, AND your height.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am so envious of your height. I would kill to be tall! 4 inch heels doesn't even put me at 5'8!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my fave are those clog boots! Love them!


    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous! They must be what, 4 or 5 inches?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shoes! I need those fun socks as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. we adore the clog! indeed, whatta a relaxed and warm outfit!

    Cheers, B & Liv
    www.blivbook.blogspot.com
    B L I V B O O K: darling&diva ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. i adore (!) you boots! Great outfit! I love the way you matched it! And your hair is so gorgeous!:)Im glad i bumped into your blog! It's a great read, i really enjoy your posts and your style is just perfect! I'm gonna follow you:)
    Hope you take the time to visit me back. And if you like, please follow me back!

    lots of love
    Fashionfabrice

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore those boots! I think they look fab in the photos so they must look even better in real life. Jealous that you have another year of studies for your LPC. My sister will be doing the same!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit!!! I especially love those shoes with the sparkly socks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very stylish Charlotte. Congrats on your job and its always nice to reward ourselves for such achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely outfit... im slightly in love with those bootss... theyre gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete