Sunday 31 October 2010

Costume Numero Uno

I bloody love fancy dress.

I went round to one of my friend's houses where everyone had decided not to go out at all and stay in and watch the X Factor and also not dress up... But I turned up as Cruella D'evil.

One of his housemates opened the door and didn't even recognise me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I already had the wig because I've done this costume before and everything else was taken from my wardrobe except the coat which is my mums. It's always worrying when you can make costumes from your own clothes.

Apologies for the miserable looking face - too much expression would have cracked the face paint! My skin is going to be RUINED on on Monday.

Happy Hallowe'en!

6 comments:

  1. I love the shoes you paired with it! That's a great outfit! It beats my cat outfit by a mile! And thanks for stopping by my blog

    novemberconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween! Nice costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! I always love the costumes you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! I knew who you were without having to read it. You look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi your blog content the same as me
    let's exchange llink to increase Page Rank

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHAHAHA. Ok, this one might be my favorite. Cracking face paint or not--you really did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete