Wednesday 28 January 2009

The Midas Touch...

I bought some white pumps from primark and on the day I got them, stupidly wore them on a night out and they got filthy because for some reason people tend to stand on my feet a lot in bars.

I tried giving them a bit of a scrub but that just made them look sad and grey so I thought the only solution was to paint them gold!

So..

These:


+

This:

=

Shiny Happy Shoes once more!

N.B. The horrible curtains in the background are in my room at uni.. Good old Unite provided me with them, I am not responsible for them in any way.


Another gold pair of shoes I am lusting after for AGES are these Marc by Marc Jacobs boots but they are only on the US net-a-porter and not in my size. If any one would like to magic me up a pair in a UK 8 I would be very greatful as they are much more snazzy than my painted pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment